Below you will find financial aid information, policies, resources, and FAQs.
Financial Aid comes in three forms, and students may receive any or all these forms of aid:
- Work Study, part-time jobs from which a student earns an hourly wage
Visit StudentAid.政府-偿还贷款 浏览有关偿还贷款的资料.
If you can answer any of the following questions with a YES, 然后你被认为是一个独立的学生. Independent students are not required to provide parental information.
- Are you married?
- 你现在或曾经在美国服役吗.S. armed forces?
- 在你13岁以后的任何时候, 你的父母都去世了吗, 你被寄养了吗, 或者你是法院的受抚养人或监护人?
- Has it been determined by a court in your state of legal residence that you are an emancipated minor or that someone other than your parent or stepparent has legal guardianship of you? (You also should answer “Yes” if you are now an adult but were in legal guardianship or were an emancipated minor immediately before you reached the age of being an adult in your state. Answer “No” if the court papers say “custody” rather than “guardianship.”)
- 在七月一日或之后的任何时间, 2022, were you determined to be an unaccompanied youth who was homeless or were self-supporting and at risk of being homeless, as determined by (a) your high school or district homeless liaison, (b) the director of an emergency shelter or transitional housing program funded by the U.S. 住房和城市发展部, or (c) the director of a runaway or homeless youth basic center or transitional living program?
Best to File By
March 15, 2023
June 1, 2023
October 1, 2023
The FAFSA will be sent to 最火的十个赌博软件 electronically. The financial aid office will contact you with the next step in the process.
Some students are randomly selected for verification. This requires you to complete a verification worksheet as well as supplying any additional documentation requested by the college.
Review the status of all requirements on the ‘Financial Aid Status’ page of the 学生资讯系统 (SIS). 登入SIS网址: http://sis.ccsnh.edu, select ‘Financial Aid,’ then ‘Financial Aid Status’.
仔细阅读你的援助通知并进行审查 Sources of Aid 有关提供的援助类型的更多信息.
Try to borrow only what you need to cover tuition, fees, books, and supplies.
Consider a Federal Work Study job instead of borrowing
First time borrowers at Great Bay are required to visit studentaid.gov to complete both the Entrance Counseling and Loan Agreement (MPN).
你的财务状况有变化吗? Click here 了解更多信息.
Log into SIS and complete the financial aid acceptance process (接受援助指南在线PDF) and answer yes to the first question on the Resources/Additional Information tab.
When the book advance becomes available (check Registration Policies and Deadlines sheet at 登记文件 & Forms for dates) you should have the option to use financial aid to pay for your books at the Great Bay Bookstore. Note that for summer semester you will also need to contact (电子邮件保护) before you will be able to use financial aid to purchase your books.
If you accept an amount that exceeds your semester charges, you may be eligible to receive a financial aid refund.
Refunds are issued 2 weeks after the funds are posted to your account. See the Registration Policies and Deadlines to find when disbursements for your class are scheduled to begin.
- Make note of your term’s Deadline to drop with 100% refund 登记文件 & Forms.
- 如果你打算改变你的日程安排，请与我们协商. Registration changes almost always affect your financial aid eligibilty. We can help you plan if you call us before adding or dropping classes.
- You must attend class to be eligible for financial aid payment. If you fail to appear for a course and are issued a grade of “N/A” then financial aid will not pay for the course, 课程费用由你负责.
- Every full term has its own freeze date on the Registration Policies and Deadlines form (登记表格 & Documents).
- Pell Grant, SEOG, and Unique Scholarship are calculated based on your registered credits each term as of the freeze date, and your grant funds will be disbursed according to that enrollment status.
- 如果您在冻结日期之后添加一个类, your grants will not be increased to pay for the additional credits.
- 如果你在冻结日期后退课, 你的助学金不会减少, 除非你退课可以全额退款, 否则你的成绩为“不及格”.”
- Financial Aid funds will be disbursed to your GBCC student account beginning about 30 days after your enrollments starts.
- We print the earliest dates in the Registration Policies and Deadlines form (登记表格 & Documents).
- Disbursements for late start terms are delayed until after the add/drop period has closed. This means that certain financial aid funds may not be disbursed to you until well after the midpoint of the semester.
The 财政援助办事处 at 最火的十个赌博软件 is on the first floor of the Portsmouth campus in The College Services One Stop suite.
Phone: (603) 427-7600分机. 7501
Fax: (603) 334-6308